Legal defence insurance for companies (SMEs)
Legal expenses insurance for companies has been developed to cover benefits in the areasof damages, contract and property law, labour law protection, tax law and administrative offences.
In contrast to classic private legal expenses insurance, corporate legal expenses insurance also covers all of the insured’s business activities. For a company, the risk of a legal dispute is usually much higher than for the employees.
Tailored to your needs
What cover is available with legal expenses insurance for companies?
- Legal advice by telephone
- Defence in employment cases
- Compensation claims for personal injury, damage to property and movable goods
- Claims against clients for unfounded claims, complaints or demands
- Defence in administrative and insurance matters
- Claims arising from contracts for movable property, services and supplies
- Out-of-court claims for unpaid invoices
- Defence of criminal and administrative offences
- Defence of civil liability
- Defence against labour inspection
- Claims for social benefits for the self-employed
- Defence of the self-employed workforce
What is legal defence insurance for companies?
The legal defence insurance serves to solve everyday legal problems that worry you and that you do not know how to solve: from defence in labour law, the law of the self-employed, defence in labour inspections to claims for unpaid debts. Legal advice is offered by telephone.
If it is necessary to go to court, a lawyer will represent you in court at no additional cost.
What do we mean by movable property?
Movable goods are tangible items or items that can be moved immediately and easily from one place to another. Therefore, the following are considered as such: furniture, machinery, electronic or computer equipment, tools, goods, merchandise and products of professional, self-employed or commercial activity.
Is there a waiting period?
This insurance has a waiting period of 3 months from the date of conclusion, with the exception of the coverage of claims for unpaid fees and invoices, for which the waiting period is 1 month.
Are there any prerequisites for taking out this insurance?
The condition for taking out this insurance is that the business activity is carried out in Spain.
Bohemia Mallorca attaches great importance to high quality, especially in the selection of insurance products. This way, our customers benefit twice. You can find us in Mallorca, the Balearic Islands and all over Spain.