Company health insurance
A company health insurance policy
is a group health insurance policy designed specifically for a group or group of people with a common connection. As a rule, these are companies. It covers health care and has different coverages depending on the contract. As a rule, these are companies. It covers health care and has different coverages depending on the contract.
What benefits does company health insurance offer?
The company health insurance cover includes consultations with general practitioners as well as all medical specialities.
It also includes the necessary diagnostic tests for each of these specialties, such as blood tests, radiology, MRI scans and a long list of other services.
The most solid companies in the country have one thing in common: they offer health insurance to their employees.
You may also think that taking out a company health insurance policy only benefits your employees, but that’s not true.
We, as insurance experts, will be happy to advise you on the tax advantages of company health insurance, which are available to companies.
Tailored to your needs
Which coverages are possible with a company health insurance?
- Advantages for the company
- 100% deductible from corporate income tax as a social expense.
- A tool in salary negotiations.
- Motivational element for employees: this is the social benefit most appreciated by employees, as it can be extended to immediate family members.
- Reduction of absenteeism due to illness.
- Healthy and motivated employees increase their performance and productivity.
- Benefits for employees
- No waiting periods: Employees can take advantage of all service and insurance benefits included in the insurance contract from day one. Births are excluded from this.
- Employees choose with or without co-payments and with access to the most prestigious contracted doctors, clinics and professionals throughout the country. With the option to choose the modality that best suits you.
- At a competitive price: because we know how important it is for every company to have the bottom line.
- The company makes a commitment not to cancel the policy after the third year of the term.
- Guarantees fast appointments for medical consultations, diagnostic remedies and hospital admissions for surgeries.
- Also applies to immediate family members: the same conditions apply to them (spouse and children).
- Dental insurance included: at no additional cost; more than 61 different treatments are provided free of charge.
- Voluntary allowance for inpatient hospitalisation: from the 3rd day of inpatient stay, you will receive €80 per day if you have chosen a non-contractual hospital or centre (i.e. public hospital).
- The first 500€ for the payment of health insurance contributions for each person included in the contract, spouse and children, are not subject to income tax.
- The compatibility of work and family life is promoted by the fact that medical appointments can be made and attended at the most convenient times for each individual.
- Access to the best health care with the latest technology.
- Which target group is this insurance aimed at?
- To companies and businesses that care about the well-being and health of their employees.
- To companies with 3 to 50 employees
- To self-employed persons who are not employers. If at least 3 people take out the contract together, provided they both live in the same tariff zone and meet the other SME requirements (at least 3 insured persons).
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system (Seguridad Social) is among the top ten in the world in terms of health care efficiency.
However, it is in a reform phase, which leads to co-payments. This results in a reduction of staff and an increase in waiting lists, and means that emergency services are often overloaded.
Therefore, it is becoming increasingly important and necessary to take out private health insurance that guarantees access to the best health centres and specialists quickly and without waiting lists. Due to this, the number of companies that decide to take care of their most important asset: their employees, is constantly increasing.
The success or failure of the company’s activities depends to a large extent on them. Their motivation, level of satisfaction, commitment to the company and emotional well-being are among the key factors that affect business productivity.
Therefore, health insurance becomes the most valuable social benefit for both the both the company’s managers and the employees.
Company health insurance is called Seguro de Salud Pymes in Spain. It is the ideal solution to help small and medium-sized companies take care of their employees’ health by giving them direct access to the network of contracted doctors, clinics and reputable professionals.
With Bohemia Mallorca you will always find the product that best suits your needs and benefit from our unparalleled customer service. You can find us in Mallorca, Ibiza and all over Spain.